Hello Friends!! I hope you all had a fabulous 4th Of July last week, I went to the beach with my family so I was a little MIA. But I’m back now and I’m gonna be sharing all there is to know about the BEST SALE OF THE YEAR, Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale!! So I know most of you probably already have your calendars marked for the sale but I want to make sure EVERYONE knows exactly when it starts with some information and tips I find very helpful each year! Just incase you are new to the sale, Nordstrom has their Annual Anniversary Sale around the same time each year. The sale will consist of NEW FALL items that are heavily discounted, so when you are shopping the same think sweaters, cardigans, booties, boots, denim, and handbags. I know it probably seems crazy to be purchasing fall items already but it will be marked down dramatically and if you wait you will be paying full price in the fall!!
Important Dates to Remember:
- July 11th – Early Access for level 4 cardholders.
- July 12th – 19th- Early Access for ALL NORDSTROM CARDHOLDERS!! (Apply HERE if you aren’t)
- July 20th – August 5th- Sale Opens to Public.
How to Gain Early Access & Why You Should Apply For A Card:
- Apply HERE!
- Being a Nordstrom cardholder gives you the benefit of shopping the sale 8 days before most is able too. Most of these items are NEW fall staples that everyone is going to want to add to their closet this fall. That being said, a lot of these items will sale out VERY fast!
- You will receive a $40 bonus note when you make your first purchase.
- You receive 2 points per dollar spent with Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, Trunk Club, or HauteLook
- No annual fees.
- Nordstrom has the BEST customer service around!
How to Shop The Sale:
- You can go ahead & browse the catalog early HERE, this will give you a better idea of what will be included on the sale.
- Nordstrom allows you to create a wishlist, I HIGHLY recommend adding your favorites to this so you don’t forget about something you would like to purchase.
- Create a list of things you will NEED this Fall season. I always go through what I already have and write down things I think I need more of or new.
- Create a budget on what you have to spend on the sale. It’s so easy to spend hundreds of dollars on this sale because you think you need it all or different bloggers convince you to buy certain items but just remember you don’t need it all.
- If you are a Nordstrom Cardholder, the sale will be live to shop starting Thursday, July 12th at 3AM EST online and 10AM in stores.
How I can Help:
- I want you all to think of me as your personal shopper for the next three weeks. I will be doing multiple blog post, try on sessions, styling tips, sizing tips and basically all there is to know what the sale.
- I will be adding a Nordstrom Sale tab here on my website so it will be very easy to locate each day of the sale. Also, I would recommend signing up for my email list so you will receive emails each time a blog post goes live about the sale!
- If you have ANY questions during the sale or you would like me to post certain things please feel free to comment here or shoot me an email. I can also send you links for things as well.
I make commission for every purchase that is made going through my links, it’s not much but every little bit helps. I can’t thank my readers enough for clicking through my links before making a purchase. This allows me to continue to do what I love most and share my love for fashion with you all each day.
Ways To Shop My Links:
- Click on anything linked here on my blog.
- If I send you a direct link, make sure you use that exact link.
- If you download the liketoknow.it app and follow me, you can use anything of those links on my profile.
- If you screenshot a photo on instagram it will send you a email will details of the look, just shop those links for me to get credit.
- During the sale, all you have to do is come www.southernglamourblog.com and click on the Nordstrom link and that will also give me credit.
- I absolutely LOVE blogging and sharing my passion with you guys so THANK YOU so much if you do go through my links!!
Well I think I have covered everything there is to know about the sale, if you have ANY questions please feel free to ask. Also, let me know what items you are looking for during the sale, I’d love to help you out in any way possible!!